Time to start anew? Right?
Here are a few things to think about for your computer....
- Are your backups working? Don't wait to find out until after the hard drive crashes. Check them; test them.
- Is your antivirus software up-to-date? Make sure!
- When was the last time you went through Add/Remove Programs and uninstalled programs you are no longer using? If you don't use it, get rid of it! (Just make sure you know what you are uninstalling.)
- Clean-up your e-mail. Delete some of those 3-year old Sent Items. Empty your Deleted Items.
- Are you running Windows Updates? Vulnerabilities are EVERYWHERE. Make sure you're current!
- UPS? Not the guy in the brown truck. Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS). Get one. A power surge can toast a computer in the blink of an eye!
That should be enough to think about for now. More to come!